Push beyond the realms of conventional hacks using our makerspace facilities and available labs to create something the like of which the world has never seen before!
Located in balmy Cleveland, Ohio, HackCWRU is the event to truly hack beyond the possible. With 36 hour access to both our hardware lab and our campus makerspace, think[box], there are no limits to what you can hack together.
- 6PM - Registration Opens
- 8PM - Opening Ceremony
- 10PM - Hacking Begins
- 11PM - Late-night Snack - Potbelly's Sandwiches
- 8AM - Breakfast - Jack Frost Donuts
- 1PM - Lunch - Ohio City Burrito
- Afternoon Talks TBA
- 6PM - Dinner - Wings and Things
- 1AM - Luna's Cookies
- 8AM - Breakfast - Panera's
- 10AM - Hacking Ends
- 11AM - Lunch - Jimmy John's
- 12PM - Expo & Judging
- 2PM - Closing Ceremony Bonanza
- Teams must be no greater than 4 members
- All minors must have a signed release form
- Hacks must be made by attendees at the hackathon only
How to enter
To submit you hack, we'll need:
- The name of your hack
- A description of what the hack does
- A list of your teammates
President, Hacker Society
Design is clean and intuitive, user experience is friendly and doesn't leave the user scarred for life
Explanation is clear and informative, hack is engaging, entertaining, and educational.
Hack makes use of advanced technologies to accomplish a complex tastl
Has potential for social, political, economic, or environmental of great proportions.
Product is original, not simply a knock off or fad of another existing hack